Are you interested in?
66 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
154 Tours & Activities
96 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Indulge your inner wine lover with this blending class at Urban Winery Sydney. Learn about the winemaking process during a tour of the facility while enjoying regional cheeses and charcuterie. Sample six regional wines, blend them into your favorite concoction, and have some fun with a blind tasting. Take home a complimentary bottle and stop by the cellar door for more tastings and to have your personalized blend bottled.
- Taste your favorite blends at Entertainment Quarter’s Urban Winery Sydney
- Take a tour of Urban Winery’s state of the art winemaking facilities
- Savor delicious complimentary cheeses, charcuteries, and blended wines
- Make your own blend, enjoy a blind tasting, and bottle your concoction
Saved to wishlist!
Two-hour blending session with winemaker
Tasting six wines from three different wine regions, exploring the aroma, structure and palate-feel of each
Each group is then given measuring cylinders and half an hour to come up with their favorite blend
Blind-tasted and judged by everyone involved
Enjoy a shared NSW charcuterie and cheese platter
Souvenir bottle of A. Retief wine to take home
Additional take away wines available to purchase and take home from the cellar door
Departure & Return
Departure Point122 Lang Rd, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to partake in the experience however children are permitted within the winery
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Winery Sydney
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 85269P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSydneyFood Tours - New South WalesCooking Classes - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesFood Tours - Hunter ValleyCooking Classes - Hunter ValleyWine Tastings - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Port StephensCooking Classes - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensCategory
Kings CrossThe Gap West Head LookoutPylon LookoutCircular QuayVaucluse HouseDarling HarbourAustralian National Maritime MuseumRoyal National ParkTobruk Sheep Station Mt. Kosciuszko National ParkSusannah Place MuseumPowerhouse MuseumSydney Conservatorium of MusicSydney Central Business DistrictChinese Garden of FriendshipCustoms HouseGarrison ChurchOxford StreetStrand Arcade