Melbourne Lanes and Arcades Walking Tour
- Discover a little history, architecture, street art, small business and more
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the laneways and indulge yourself with a chocolate tasting
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine (if option selected)
- Small group numbers ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTime Out Fed Square, Federation Square, 2 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsFlinders Lane, Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
What To Expect
Step inside the opulent Royal Arcade to window-shop the upscale boutiques the line this elegant, Old World indoor avenue. For a modern contrast, admire the vibrant street art along Hosier Lane and other alleys while learning about Melbourne’s robust art scene.
Follow the aromas of roasted coffee beans and fresh-baked goods through a series of charming laneways bursting with small sidewalk cafés and eateries. Enjoy a steaming cup of Melbourne’s famous coffee, and indulge your sweet side with a chocolate tasting. If you choose an optional upgrade, finish your tour with a delicious lunch and glass of wine at a local café.
Leave your tour with a special goodie bag in hand and many ideas for local spots to revisit on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have mobility or access concerns please advise at time of booking to ensure we can adapt suitably. We may not be able to if not known at least 24 hours prior
- This tour is suitable for ages 14 and over. Not ideal for toddlers/infants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Secrets Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne Lanes and Arcades Walking Tour.